I continued our big push of cold emailing as expected. We’re still looking to get around 30 total calls scheduled.
Tomorrow we start on our first market research calls, which I took some time to prepare for today. I don’t have a script or anything that strict laid out, but I do have a list of questions lined up to keep the conversation going around uncovering challenges and try to talk about what a perfect solution would look like.
Here’s a list of some resources I’ve used to lend a guiding hand with preparing a list of interview questions:
- How do you validate your startup idea with customers?
- How to Interview your Customers
- Product Managers: 12 Great Customer Interview Questions
- Five Whys
- More emailing, of course!
- Fumble through our first few market research interviews, this should be quite a learning experience!